WOW...it has been a long and busy weekend, but very fun!! I am way too tired to post the pictures right know so I will tell you about the weekend and later I will post some pictures. Friday we left around 7:30 and headed to my sisters in Aledo. We didn't get there until about 12:00. Saturday morning Shellie and I made a trip up to Canton, OH MY GOSH!! I was so over whelmed it was GREAT, I will be making many more trips there for sure. I got a ton of great ideas and it really sparked some creativity in me. I will be working on some projects around the house. I didn't get all that much this trip, you really have to save up if you are going to go. The only bad thing was it was HOT!! It would be nice to go back in November.
Sunday, Shellie's friends from San Antonio came up to have a girls night out at the Ft. Worth Stockyards. We saw Gary Allen at the Red Dirt Round-up, he is AWESOME!! After leaving my sisters Gordon and I went and took a little stroll through memory lane in Stephenville. I took pictures of all the special places we enjoyed, I am planning on making a scrapbook of our relationship staring at the beginning. It was a lot of fun, I didn't realize how much I missed it there.
I was so glad we got to see the Phillips family. Their home is BEAUTIFUL!! I am so happy for them, they have really done things the right way and I look up to them and hope to follow in their footsteps. They have have waited a long time to have something like this and now they can enjoy it. The saying "good things come to those who wait" is so true!! They have never believed in living beyond their means and it has really taught me a very valuable lesson. Thanks guys for being role models for Gordon and I!! We love you all and hope to see you again soon!! We had a great weekend with you!!
4 comments:
Sounds like fun.
Yeah I've heard that Tarleton has the new rec center and cafeteria...that we paid for! We'd like to go see it all sometime. It does make you sad to go back...Jordan and I have always said we still love Stephenville and could live there if we ever needed to!
Your sister's house is very pretty! I love lots of things about it. Maybe one day we all will have a home like that too...it's hard being patient huh? Glad you had a fun weekend!!!
We did have fun! I am so glad you three came down! Scotty has been sleeping a lot since Cole left. I hope to see you both soon! We love you!-Your Sis
We had a great time when we were up there! Love your finds at Canton! Looking forward to see the pics of your adventure at the old school! Memories, Memories..
Post a Comment