Koby playing on the beach
Our little sandcastle
All about the L.O.V.E!!
Gordon and I on the beach
The cute miniature donkeys
Me with Chloe and her baby Stormy
Dad with his catch
Dad in the tank with the fish we think is pregnant
My hot hubby, wow I'm a lucky girl
Gordon and Dad fishing
Gordon and his catfish
Shellie and dad playing in the tank
So that was our fun weekend in pictures!! It started on Friday when Gordon and I picked up Shellie and Koby at my parent and headed to the coast. Mom and dad stayed home with Grandma(who is doing a lot better, they never found anything wrong). We went to the beach on Saturday and stayed all day, it was great!! The beach was beautiful, usually there in seaweed and there was not any at all. Today we slept in and then headed for mom and dads. Dad was have a "you catch them we fry them" fish fry. Gordon and I had to head home before they ate, but it was still fun to catch them. Shellie got hot and got in the tank with all her clothes on, dad was trying to dunk her it was pretty funny. I know better!! HAHA The donkeys are my Georges they are still down at their old house. I think they are the cutest things!!
2 comments:
Love all the pics! Those donkeys are too cute! I like your shirt in the picture with the donkeys. I've been tempted to go shopping lately but I know it will be Fall soon, so I'm trying to hold off for Fall clothes!!! Maybe we can shop when you come down in September...though tons of stores are closing in Abilene!
Those donkey are adorable!
Post a Comment