Thursday, August 7, 2008

THANK YOU!!

I just wanted to thank you all for the birthday wishes!!! Sorry I don't have any pictures to share with you from dinner. I guess we were all having a bad picture night. It was kind of (well it was) a crazy day!! My mom called me on my way out to their house because they were taking my grandma to the ER in New Braunfels. She had passed out and just about stopped breathing for a few minutes when they were at home this morning. She had a ton of test run and they can't find anything wrong, they kept her over night to keep an eye on her. So once again I am going to ask for some prayers!! That is why I love the blog because you can request prayer and know that it will happen. I might have some pictures on Sunday because we are going to the coast tomorrow! So until then hope you all have a great weekend,and thank you again!!

1 comment:

ajphillips said...

Oh, that's scary! Hopefully everything will be just fine!