Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Feeling creative!!

Ok so this is going to be my fall blog look, I need to add a few more things but I'm really tired and need to go take a shower. I am still trying to catch up on my sleep from this weekend!!


This is one of the things I got in Canton and I just LOVE it!!!

This is what is going to go around the "WARD" picture above. I am going to add our wedding pictures in the middle of the canvas. I made them last night and couldn't be happier with the way they turned out.

My inspiration...I fell in love with this cross picture. It is what gave me the idea to create the canvas picture frames.

5 comments:

The Phillips said...

Ash-That turned out so cute! I love the canvas that you did. I am going to have to try it on that old table I have. You did good! Oh I like you pumpkins. Your cross looks great on that wall.

schaefer's said...

All looks so beautiful~! You sisters have that cute decorator feel.. guess it runs in the blood!

Whitney said...

Looove the cross! It's very unique!

ajphillips said...

I love the cross! Very very cute!

Candice Ronshausen said...

I am glad I am not the only one with my fall decorations out. i am going to have to do a slide of the house before my housewarming party.