











Gordon and I headed up to visit Jordan and Ashley this weekend. As most of ya'll know Ashley was my college roommate at Tarleton and we were in each others weddings. We decided that we are going to make an effort to see each other at least once a year. Saturday, Ashley and I left the guys at home to watch football while we did a little shopping. Went met the guys for lunch at Logan's wow were we full after that. That evening Ashley took Gordon and I out to take some pictures for us. I am so excited to finally have some new pictures of us. We ended the evening with a home cooked meal courtesy of Mr. Phillips!! He had it pretty much ready by the time we got home. We got up this morning and visited their church. It was so nice to see them again and have a relaxing weekend with good friends!! Thanks guys for a GREAT weekend and thanks Ash for the pictures I LOVE THEM!!!
7 comments:
Great pictures! Ash Philips you are great! Ash & Gordo you both look so cute in all the pictures.
Great Pics! Ashley is a great photographer!!
The pictures are great! Ya'll look so cute!
AWWWW I need one for the house! hehehe! You guys are so photogenic and so dang cute together!
Thanks so much for coming! We cant wait until next year!
Your pictures were GREAT!!! Glad y'all got to spend time together.
cute pictures! You guys are so darn cute together!
Post a Comment