Ok fellow bloggers I am asking for your help again. I know that times are rough right now financially for many families, but I'm not asking for much. The diabetes walk is in a few weeks and we really need the support. Diabetes is a life changing disease and there is no cure but with your help there very well could be very soon!!
If you could please donate to this wonderful cause it would be greatly appreciated by not only me but the millions of other diabetics out there. I want to thank those who have already donated you don't know how much it means to me!!
The website to donate is www.walk.jdrf.org Our team name is TEAM 2 SWEET. Remember you don't have to walk to make a HUGE difference all you have to do is donate to our team. Team 2 sweet consists of my wonderful family and friends who have given up there Saturday for a great cause.
LET'S GO TEAM 2 SWEET!!!
THANK YOU!!!
1 comment:
Good luck at the walk!
Post a Comment