Sunday, October 19, 2008

Finished....

I finally printed some of our pictures that my fabulous photography Ashley took. I had made these canvas's a while back and have been wanting to put some pictures on them but time just has not been my friend lately. So this weekend while Gordon was at a dove hunt for his friend Chad's bachelor party I got it done. I left Saturday to go to my parents because my Grandma had fallen again and this time she hit her head. Her poor face is all black and blue. She had to get stitches in her forehead. I'm telling you what that lady is such a trooper, she has not complained at all!! Thank goodness she didn't break anything. Please just say a little prayer that she heals quickly!! Ok so here are some pictures of my canvas's. The pictures didn't turn out all that great, but you get the idea. Hope everyone had a great weekend, I know I did!! I love spending time down at my parents the weather was just beautiful!!


3 comments:

Shelley said...

Super Cute!

The Wiemers said...

Cute idea.

ajphillips said...

I love the new design! I've been too lazy lately to upload the backgrounds...I have one I need to put on both mine and Kim's!