Sunday, October 12, 2008

A great first walk...

We had a great turn out for our first walk!! We had about 15 walkers who raised about $1000. I can't believe we raised that much our first year, thanks to everyone who donated!!

I also want to thank all my walkers. I had so much fun with all of you there. I can't explain the feeling I got knowing that all you were there to support me and all the other diabetes out there. I love each and every one of you. You all mean the world to me. Thanks for all you did!! Here are a few pictures for the walk. I can't wait for next year, I think we will have even more walkers.







3 comments:

The Wiemers said...

I am glad everything went well.

ajphillips said...

Looks like y'all had lots of fun! It looks hot there; it is starting to cool off here!

Brandi said...

Sorry I couldn't make it Ashlee. I really wanted to, but it just didn't work out. Hope to see you soon, Brandi