Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Bedding!!




I changed up our room a little yesterday. I was really tired of blue and wanted a change. I love the green, it reminds me of the color of my bridesmaids dresses. So, I guess you can say I really like that color.

We have had a really productive weekend. Saturday, we got up and got to work. I started by picking up the house. Then I orginized our closest yet again!! I also orginized the laundry room. Gordon put the trim around the cabinets and put up some blinds.

Today was our first time to attend a small group at church which was nice. I'm really enjoying the topic we have been dicussing which is "live like you were dying". It really makes you think about things and put it all into persepctive.

So that was our weekend, hope you all had a great one!!!

4 comments:

The Phillips said...

I love..love..your bedding!

ajphillips said...

I like it. Glad yall found a small group, that is really how you begin to know people better!

The Wiemers said...

That is beautiful!!!

Candice Ronshausen said...

I not coming on Friday night :( I am going Sunday?? Is no one going on Sunday? WHAT!!! I rearranged my plans to see Koby! :(