Now you see it!! (Please excuse the love handles and butt shot!!)
Now you don't!!
Ok so on to some other new stuff. My mom will be up at my sisters again next week so she went ahead and gave my an early anniversary gift. I LOVE it!! Shellie and mom went to Canton last week. I had wanted one of these signs so bad but was way to tight to buy one for myself, so Shellie told mom how much I liked it. Those two just love to spoil me and I sure don't mind!! Thanks to the both of you, it looks great in the house!!
Today I had to go get some makeup while I was out and off work so I went to La Cantera. The Bare Essentials store is close to Nordstroms to that's where I park. Well I don't know why I would torture myself like this but I did. I went over to the handbag section. BAD, VERY BAD idea!!! Are they out of their mind $485 for a bag CRAZY!!!!! So after that I met up with mom and we went to Target. I got this bag for $11!!! I think it will do!!!
One last thing, my Uppercase Living stuff came in!! I put one up in the kitchen tonight I think it looks really good and I love the color with out paint. It shows up really well. So here's that....
10 comments:
YAY!!! How exciting... Congrats Ash!!
When I saw, "NO more tube," my immediate thought was, "They gave up TV?"
I love your Faith, Hope, Love wall hanging. So cute! My grandmother has an insulin pump so I know a little bit about how fun that is to deal with. Your new, tubeless one, looks great! Have a wonderful week!
Ash- the Omni looks great and I know how excited you are about it! I hope it will give you more freedom and I know you will love not having to sleep with the tube!! Now...it's just you and Gordon...Ha Ha! I like your new purse and I knew you would love the sign mom gave you. I hope it was one of the ones you liked, I couldn't remember. And your Uppercase looks great I really like the color!
I've been needing a new purse...maybe I should go to Target too!
I love your upercase living, I almost bought one at Steinmart the other day...but was scared it wouldn't look right where I planned on putting it!
yeah! for the new pump!
I am sure glad you have your new pump. Like the all your stuff.
I just use Windows Movie Maker!
Happy Anniversary today!
I was wondering where you two heathens were at! hahaha! I hope you guys had fun... I think your mom did!
Yea we will be there for a short time on Thursday, my cousins on my mom's side are coming in from Tyler and I have not seen them since my wedding... I am so excited. I have never met their two kids!
Hey will you redo my page??? When you have time... I suck at it!
Post a Comment