Monday, December 22, 2008

What have the Ward's been up to you ask....

ChRiStMaS!!!! That's what we have been doing. The first Sunday of December we have Lakey Christmas. This is our huge annual get together for my grandmas side of the family. Each year we rent out the same hall and do a Chinese gift exchange. Here is a cute little picture of my second cousins. There are seven great grand kids in all but only three of them were there.

I got out of school Friday for two weeks!!! I'm so excited to have a break!!! Sunday we had my families Christmas. We started out at my aunt and uncles. We had lunch then watched all the little ones open gifts. They are all soooo cute!! Then just my "small" family went to mom and dads to open our gifts from my parents,sister and brother-in-law. Gordon got an iTouch and he won't stop playing with it!! You did a great job mom!! Here is a picture of some of the great things I got.

Thanks guys we had a great Christmas with ya'll!!
Christmas eve we will be at Gordon's grandmas on his dads side. Christmas morning I am making breakfast for the Ward's and then we will be off to Gordon's aunts on his moms side. So needless to say we have a lot of Christmas left!!
I finally got all my shopping done!!! I did it all in pretty much one day. All the gifts are wrapped and under the tree....

And I will leave you with a picture of the cards we have gotten. I just love mail this time of year, it's not just bills!!! HAHA

3 comments:

ajphillips said...

Cute Cute gifts...I love the charms! I'm going to have to go pick me out some....I don't have enough to even wear mine right now!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Candice Ronshausen said...

I love all your cute gifts! I just got a pandora bracelet today from my friend at work. Lindsey is so sweet to me! I also need to get you the pics from Sunday that I took. I will email to you later when I get home! Love you!! Hope you guys have a safe holiday!

The Wiemers said...

I have that same wrapping paper. I love getting all of the Christmas Cards too. See you in a few days.