Wow that sure went by fast!!! We had a great Christmas and got a lot of great things. I can't wait to go shopping with my gift cards and cash. I want to wait for the stores to get back to normal...I hate going into stores when they are a mess!! We had a lot of fun with Gordon's family. Cody got guitar hero...wow I'm so bad at that game, it really is hard. Although I have mastered one song "Dream on" but I have to play it really slow!! HAHA One of my favorite gifts was my beautiful pink and brown bible with my name on it. I was so proud of it at church today...I know I'm a dork.
I'm so sorry I have NO pictures of our holidays. Plus I'm not to trilled at the outcome of pictures others took of me. Which leads me to my New Year's resolution...I would like to lose some pounds!! The pictures I did see of myself were not too pretty. I'm just one of those people who gains weight in my face really fast, not to mention the "other" places HAHA. I'm not very disciplined so we will see how that turns out. Gordon got a year membership to the gym, so I can't let him get all skinny and leave me behind.
Please pray for my mom tomorrow she will be having surgery on her neck. She struggles with pain each and everyday. I pray that this is the answer and it will alleviate all of her pain. God please be with her tomorrow and the days to come.
So that about wraps up 2008 in a couple of days we will move on to a new year and I can't wait. I think this year will be filled with big changes and great things for Gordon and I. I wish you all a VERY happy new year!!
4 comments:
I am so glad we got to see you all. You do not look fat. I am going to try and workout this 2009. We'll see how that goes. Our prayers are with your mom.
My prayers are with your mom... I know how much pain she is always in and hope that this will help as well!
I love you and you are not fat. I will send you some pictures from christmas when i have time. Now I need a new layout! hahaha!
I'm glad you had a great Christmas....oh Ash I feel the same way right now...I HATE all pics of myself. I'm white and need to work on my love handles! Plus my hair is in major need of a highlight and I can't get it until next week! UGH!
Happy New Year! We will be praying for your mother :)
Post a Comment