That is what I am!! Sorry this post won't have any pictures and it probably won't be very interesting, just to for warn you. But hey it's my blog and I want to vent...or complain whatever you would like to call it. HAHA!!
It has been fast and furious since we got back from New Mexico. This is an extremely busy time of the year in the high school counseling world. We are preparing for subject selection, seniors are sending transcripts to colleges, and our local scholarship info was given out. Not to mention just the daily hustle and bustle.
I think I posted about this a while back, but our Secretary has been out with her husband because of medical issues (since Thanksgiving). Well she is still out and might be indefinitely. I absolutely love our secretary to death and do not blame her one bit for being away but I do miss her like crazy. I pray that her husband makes a full recovery. Please don't take this the wrong way, I am not being selfish just telling you wants been going on in my world. So I get to be both the receptionist, Secretary and many other job titles!! I am trying so hard to hold it together but some days all I want to do is cry. I have worked 10+ hr days for the past 3 days. Not because I was asked to but because I feel like I need to. I have way too many interruptions during the school day to get any thing done that requires the least bit of concentration.
All in all I LOVE my job!! I love all the wonderful women I work with. They are so great and they go above and beyond for our students and I just want everything to be done right for them. That is why I work so hard to get it done. Long story short that is why I have not been blogging too much lately!!
Oh and last weekend I took my business exit test. I will know in 3-4 weeks how I did. But with the week I had I didn't really have time to study so I won't be surprised if I didn't do well.
Man am I ready for the WEEKEND!! My sister is coming down to go to the Rodeo with some friends and then we are going to get to spend some time together. I'm so EXCITED to see her it's been a while!! I am also going to go spend the week with her during my spring break which is in March. I booked my flight and I can't wait, we need some quality "sister time".
Hope everyone has a GREAT Friday and a wonderful weekend!!
4 comments:
I have been wondering where my little cousin was. I am sure you have been really stressed. Run some bath water and grab a glass of wine. That normally helps me.. hell grab the whole bottle if you need to. I love you sweet pea hope it gets better for you!!
I've wondered about you too! Hope things get better and you get some rest!
Maybe things will slow down some. Have a great weekend and relax!!!
Hang in there. All your hard work will pay off :)
Post a Comment