Cole made a trip to a new groomer today. I was a little nervous taking him somewhere new because you just never know. I really liked his former Groomer, she just loved Cole but she is too far away. I was very pleasantly surprised with the outcome today. Wow does he smell and look great. I have to tell you a little something about Cole and those of you who have ever met him will know what I'm talking about. My poor little guy has quite an odor. I don't know why!!! I have tried everything, you can give him a bath and the next few hours he is smelly again. But these people made him smell so handsome...no joke he smells like a little man HAHA!!
Hope everyone had a GREAT Monday!! As you can tell mine was not very eventful hints a whole post about Cole's "smelly problem" HAHA!!
2 comments:
Well Lacye still loves him. I showed her his pic and she licked the screen...even if he does have smell problems! lol!
CUTE!!!
Post a Comment