Well I was true to my last post and we painted our living room and put down new floors. Man are we pooped!! That was a lot in one weekend. We started our weekend by going to see the Spazmatics Friday night. Oh my gosh they are soooo funny!! We went with some of my sisters friends, I just LOVE them all!! Saturday we finally got up to get all the supplies for our HUGE task. We got home moved everything out and started to prep the room, we didn't start painting till 4. We were still painting at 1 a.m. Sunday we did some touch ups then we went and ate lunch with Gordon's family for his grandmas birthday. Then we went and bought the floors from Costco...all 22 boxes. I was sweating when I put my debit card through the machine haha. The end result turned out GREAT, I am soooo pleased!! Here are a few pictures. They really don't do it justice. Don't look too close at the walls I still have a lot of touching up to do!! We also have to stain and put all the trim up.
3 comments:
It looks really good!!! Ya'll are troopers!
The floors look good. I like the stain color.
Holy crap... you guys did that all this weekend! WOW good job! SO PROUD!
Post a Comment