Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank you!!

Thank you all for your prayers, they worked!! All my lab work came back normal this time. Gordon took me bright and early this morning and they called me around 11 with the results. Gordon and I started laughing because I was so worried. I think my doctor knows that I'm a worry wart and that's why he wanted me to come in ASAP to clear my mind. So anyways that was the news I wanted but I feel a little silly for being so worried. It's just really scary when they call you about your blood work.

3 comments:

ajphillips said...

Great news! I was worried too!

Candice Ronshausen said...

I am so sorry! I am glad you are okay though. I think everyone has some type of worry wart in them. Glad you are okay!!! Love you

The Wiemers said...

Glad everything worked out!!!