Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break is over :(

I'm so sad to say spring break is over, back to work I go!! I'm also really sad that I didn't get to spend a much time with my sis as I would have liked. Oh well I have peace of mind now and ALL summer to go visit. Here is a funny pic of Cole. When I woke up the morning I was leaving for Dallas he was in my suitcase. I guess he thought he could sneak in there!! I think he slept in there all night. Silly boy!! HAHA

We had a pretty great weekend with good friends and good food. Saturday Gordon and I got up and went to Lowe's to get some stain for our trim. I also got some pretty colorful flowers to go by the front door. My parents stopped by around lunch time and surprised us with a visit. They just came from Costco so my mom brought some chicken salad for lunch yum...yum!! After they left we got busy staining away. Here is the final project...minus the touched up paint...I still need to do that haha!! Sorry the pictures are out of order.




That afternoon we invited Chad, Kayla, Manda and Jeffery over for shish kabobs. We cut up all the veggies and meat and everyone got to make and season their own. We had fun visiting with them!!

2 comments:

ajphillips said...

The stain matches perfect! Looks like you had a productive weekend! It was cold here...I was lazy!

The Wiemers said...

It looks really good. I like the trim.