Monday, April 27, 2009

Quick UPDATE!!!

I PASSED MY SPEECH TEST!!!

Ok so that's all I could post while I was at work today. I will give you a little more info but it's all still in the works. We all have a grand plan now we just have to see how it works out. Without giving too much away I will just say that I hope to be a high school speech teacher at the school I am currently at this coming year. I should know something in a few weeks. I'm just amazed at the way God has worked this past year. There is a reason I took this job at Canyon and I have a feeling this is why. It's not all said and done yet but I'm very close to my dream of being a teacher!! Thanks for your continued support.

6 comments:

ajphillips said...

Yeah for you! I knew you would!

Shelley said...

CONGRATS! Kepp us updated on what is next for you :)

Candice Ronshausen said...

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEE!!!! WAY TO GO!!! I am so happy for you!

Whitney said...

Congratulations! Are you going to keep your same job or try to get a teaching job?

The Wiemers said...

WAY TO GO!!!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful!