Sunday, April 26, 2009

Relaxing Weekend...

We had a fun and relaxing weekend at the lake. Gordon's parents and some family friends got a place on a near by lake for the weekend. We went and picked up the sea- doo from my parents after work on Friday and them headed to the lake for some dinner. We had some great fajitas and fun visiting with everyone. We left there around 11:30 I think. Man was I tired...as soon as we got home and my head hit the table I was OUT!! Saturday we got up and headed back for some more fun in the sun. I got a little too much sun!! I'm sporting a not so cute sun burn. I miss the days of tanning nicely, now I just BURN. We had a lot of fun with the family just hanging out by the water...THANKS for the invite.

Today we...well I did a whole lot of nothing. I'm in a bit of a funk just waiting on my speech test results. I feel as though my life is on hold until I get those results. I should know something tomorrow. I hope to have GREAT news. Only time will time I guess. Sorry no pictures again!! I really need a camera that takes regular batteries so I could just change them out. Not a big fan of the rechargeable thing.

1 comment:

ajphillips said...

OOOHHH wish I could have been at the lake with y'all! I miss going to the lake every weekend...I love it! I tried to get some sun this weekend, but the weather screwed it all up for me!