Friday, May 1, 2009

Show us where you live Friday....



Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is hosting this little thing called show us where you live Friday. I must say I just love looking at other peoples homes. I love it because it gives me great ideas for my own home. It also just gives you insight on how other people live. The tour is starting with kitchens.

So here is ours...

I just LOVE this sign above my oven that says "Faith makes things possible not easy"


I love my canister set it's so simple and will go with just about anything.



This is my Grandmas china hutch...we hope to update it one day we just haven't yet.

I think the big island is my favorite part of our kitchen. It sure helps with storage.

So that was a look into our kitchen. We are extremely proud of it because we did everything from the floor up. We knocked out a wall to make it bigger, got all new cabinets and had the granite tile installed. Thanks for stopping by hope you enjoyed...see you next Friday for another tour!!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

You did a great job. It looks wonderful! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!

Shelley said...

LOVE IT! Hope you are enjoying your time off :)

Pam Bowers said...

Cozy and comfy. Love it.

Kelly said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment ;)

I love your kitchen too! Very warm and cozy and amazing that you guys did it all yourself!

Martha said...

Lovely! I love the colors! :)
Martha

The Wiemers said...

Ya'll have done a great job on your house!

ajphillips said...

Okay, so how do you see everyone's like to their post....I'm only seeing a few?