Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Back at School…

Yep we are starting back to school tomorrow.  I got a text from one of the Counselors last night that we were going to be going back sooner than we thought.  I was bummed because mom and I were going to leave today for Aledo.  Then I got a call from another Counselor asking if I could come in today…yet again I was bummed!!  But it was nice to get back into a routine.  We also went to a new restaurant in Gruene called the Gruene Door for one of our Counselors birthdays.  It was nice to go out for lunch because we usually have all sorts of interruptions at school. 

Well I am taking a half day on Friday so I can catch a flight to Dallas.  I’m so excited about spending some time with Koby, Shellie and even that BIL of mine George(you know I love ya haha).  Also, I will be spending some special time with my mama.  Nothing like a 4 hour drive home to get all caught up.

I was also going to let ya’ll know about this really neat thing called Windows Live Writer.  I saw it on fellow bloggers site.  It is SO NEAT.  You can write your whole post there and insert pics and it will load to your blog!!  WAY more options!!  Go check it out for yourself…best thing it’s FREE!!

I don’t have any pictures to go with this post but I want to try this out so I’m going to post a picture of Cole!!  I added this frame, cropped it and tilted it.

house 010

1 comment:

ajphillips said...

I saw that too! That's neat! Sorry you had to go back to school. I saw on the news that one school here was thinking about it but decided to wait til Monday because too many students were out of town or made other plans.