WOW I'm bored!!! Today is my first full day off for summer and I'm already bored out of my mind. We have been pretty busy this past weekend getting ready for Cody's graduation party. It went off without a hitch. The new patio addition was a huge hit. We will be enjoying it for years to come. Sorry NO pictures I still can't get my stupid camera to charge UGH:(!!
Now that I'm off for summer I hope to be cooking a lot more. If you have any tasty and EASY recipes I'm up for any suggestions. I guess I will head to the grocery store today our fridge is EMPTY. I dread this trip I know it will be a long and most likely expensive one.
I told Gordon maybe I should get a part time job for the summer because I don't know what I'm going to do with myself!! HAHA I know the end of July and beginning of Aug will be busy when I start getting my classroom together. Speaking of my classroom, I am planning on decorating with zebra print. Our colors are red and white so I think that will go really well with it. Any ideas on where to get some great zebra stuff???
3 comments:
I just read your post about the Speech Teacher position. That is WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations! I hope you love it!
You can find it at any teacher supply store... Mardels, etc. It's so in! How fun!
Sorry your board. I can send some laundry your way!!! Ha Ha
Post a Comment