Sunday, June 7, 2009

Such a BAD blogger....

I know I have been so bad lately. Work has just really been taking it out of me and I don't know why. I guess the end of school gets a little crazy. Last weekend Cody, Gordon's youngest brother graduated. He is the last of the grandkids to graduate from high school. I will have to get a picture from Gordon's parents of us and the graduate.

This weekend we went the coast. Shellie, George and Koby were there. We hung out by the pool all day Saturday. The guys were in a fishing tournament that morning. They won 1st place. Gordon and George got a trophy and dad got a plaque for the "big whooper". I think they really just wanted the bragging rights.

This week is going to be a busy one. It's my last week at work. Last week was technically my last but this is a chemo week for "M's" husband so I'm going to go in and help get all the final transcripts out. I also have an interview for a speech position at my school Wednesday!! We will also be busy in the evenings getting the house ready for Cody's graduation party this weekend. I'm hoping to get some flowers planted. I figure I can keep them alive for a least a week I hope!! The guys have been working their tails off on a cover outside the house. They will be putting the tin up this week. It will sure be nice to have it all covered. It sure is looking nice out there.

So that's about it. Sorry no pictures, I still can't get my camera to charge. I will take pictures with Billy's camera this weekend. Have a GREAT week!!

2 comments:

ajphillips said...

I need a weekend to hang out by the pool so I can get a better tan before our trip...otherwise I'm going to burn!
Sounds like fun! I bet you are ready to be finished with work!

The Wiemers said...

Good luck with the interview! See you this weekend.