Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July and other fun

Well I didn’t think we were going to do anything on the 4th of July and I was pretty sad about it.  Thank goodness Kayla called and we made some last minute plans.  Gordon and I drove around that morning and looked at houses.  Yes…we are looking again.  I hope it actually goes somewhere this time.

When we got home I had to make something a little festive so I made some red, white and blue cupcakes.  They didn’t turn out too pretty but they were yummy!!

4th of July 001After I made the cupcakes we headed over to Lori’s (Chad’s Sister) house for some fajitas. YUM YUM!!  Kayla made some Corona Margaritas which were also GREAT.  4th of July 004  Here are the girls minus me enjoying their ritas!! Kayla, Melissa and Lori

The boys cooking on the grill.  Chad changed shirts because he didn’t want to get his all sweaty so the one he is wearing is TINY its all Lori had!! HAHA He was also sticking out his belly.  We told him he looked about 7months pregnant. HA

Chaz, Chad, Gordon’s backside and of course Lucy4th of July 007

After we ate we headed downtown New Braunfels for the firework show.  I LOVE fireworks!!

4th of July 010

Kayla and Chad

4th of July 011

Gordo and I (not the best pic but hey its a picture people!!)

 

My sister and Koby came into town yesterday evening.  Shellie dropped Koby off to stay with his Mimi Phillips.  Mom and Shell stayed the night at our house so we could get up this morning and head to Schlitterbaun.  Koby and Patty (Mimi Phillips) came to.  We didn’t take and pictures because it’s kind of hard in a waterpark. 

Shellie and Koby are staying for a few weeks to visit with everyone.  Koby will be be bounced around from Mimi Ronshausen (my mom) to Mimi Phillips to Me.  We all have to get our time in with him before school starts.  I told him we could go to the spring fed pool at Landa Park and maybe the movies.

Shellie and mom are going to help me decorate my classroom this week.  So look back for pictures later this week!! 

Well that about sums it up.  I’m excited about this week, just spending time with my sister!!

2 comments:

ajphillips said...

Good to see a picture of you...keep them coming!

The Wiemers said...

Have a fun week. Can't wait to see pictures of your room.