Well we are finally doing it…we are buying our 1st home!!! I’m excited beyond words. If everything goes as planned with our financing we will close on August 14th. The couple that we are buying the house from are retired military. They are the nicest people and SOOOOO clean. The house is 3 years old and looks like a model home. It would defiantly pass the “white glove” test. The husband is ill and they don’t want the up keep of the yard and need to be closer to town. This house is such a prayer answered for us. I was really discouraged that we were never going to find something in our price range that we both liked and then we found this.
Master
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Study
Living Room
Kitchen (and we get the fridge!!) That will save some upfront $
Outside
That’s it hope you like…because I LOVE IT!! This has been such a great experience thus far.
View the album for better pictures:
5 comments:
It's beautiful!!!
How exciting! What a BEAUTIFUL house! You guys are going to love it!
What a cute house! Congrats... Christmas at my house or yours this year? LOL
It's beautiful! Congratulations! You will learn so much going through the home buying process!
oooh I like! I like the blinds/shutters too! That will save you some big bucks if you don't have to buy those...they are expensive. can't wait to see it in person soon!
Post a Comment