Friday, July 17, 2009

Not too much going on...

Nothing real exciting has been going on here. I worked on my classroom a little this week, I think it will be done next week and I will post pictures. We had the inspection on the house yesterday and it went really well, no repairs needed. The appraisal is set up for next week so we will cross our fingers that it appraises well. We got about all the paperwork to our mortgage guy...wow that makes me a nervous wreck! I'll be glad when that part is over.

Today Shellie, Koby and I met up with Kim and her kiddos at Dave and Busters for lunch. The kids had fun playing the games...ok so we played a little too! We hung out in town and waited for George's flight to come in. Tomorrow we are all going bowling in Seguin with my parents. It should be fun, I will have to admit I'm not that great at bowling so it will be pretty funny. I told Gordon maybe we can have Koby on our team and get the bumpers put up. He said he is sure he could still find a way to get his ball in the gutter! HA I do remember going bowling with Gordon when we first started dating and I believe that statement. Got to love him...bless his heart!

So that's about it. We are just moving right along with the house stuff thank goodness. I will post pictures from our bowling trip tomorrow. Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!! :)

No comments: