Friday, October 2, 2009

Please Help JDRF

Ok friends it's that time again, I will be walking in the JDRF walk Saturday, October 24th. This year I will be walking in Ft. Worth as a member on the Morrison Supply team. My BIL George is the manager of three of their stores and they are the corporate sponsor of the walk this year. I'm so excited to be a part of this team!!

I know I am asking a HUGE favor given the economic times but I would not ask if I didn't feel if would make a difference. But please if you can donate anything from $5,$10,$20 that would help so much. It's because of JDRF and people like you who make me believe that there WILL be a cure in my life time!! If you click on the link you will be directed to the JDRF website to donate.http://walk.jdrf.org/walker.cfm?id=87415691 Again any thing helps!! Thank you in advance for your kind hearts and generosity!!

1 comment:

ajphillips said...

I haven't donated yet, but I promise I will.

Good to see you this weekend!