Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What a weekend!!

I know it is now the middle of the week and I’m just now updating about our weekend but man the weekend left me pooped!! 

We left out Friday as soon as I got out of school to head to my sisters.  Saturday was the JDRF Walk in Ft. Worth.  It turned out GREAT!!! The weather was so nice, the turn out was wonderful and we had lots of fun.  As soon as we were finished with the walk we headed back to Aledo for Koby’s baseball game or should I say game’s…he had a double header that he was not looking forward to because he was pretty wore out from the walk.  My dad has all the walk pictures on his iphone so I’m having him e-mail them to me.  I will put them up as soon as I get them.

Sunday, we had a family pictures with the very talented Ashley!!  Let me just tell ya it was pretty chilly that morning and windy.  Ashley still managed to get some pretty good ones. I think she can make anyone look good.  Thank you so much Ashley for giving up your whole weekend for my family!!  Here are some I stole off of her blog…hope you don’t mind Ash!!

me&gordon2

family

boys

I LOVE this one of our boys!!! TOO CUTE!!

me&gordon1

My hair is really blowing in this one but I think it's pretty neat and different.

Ok so now I have to toot my horn a little.  I had my very first observation as a new teacher and it went GREAT!!  I was very presently surprised by my score.  So that’s all I have to say about that…just had to give myself a little shout out. hehe

As you can see we had a great time with family this weekend.  I’m just trying to catch up on sleep now!!  I’m looking forward to a nice relaxing Halloween weekend.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

VERY cute pictures! I like your scarf! Where did you get it from? You know me, I love scarves!

ajphillips said...

I was hoping you would like the one with your hair blowing, but I didn't know for sure. Some people like the perfect stuff, but I think it makes it look "sexy" or something!

Glenna said...

That picture with your hair blowing was my favorite one....so natural and the background so natural made it perfect. I thought all the pictures turned out great. Glad I am not the one having to make a decision on what to buy. Your mom and dad's individual pictures turned out good too so your mom should feel proud. Glad I got to see you all and watch all the fun!

The Wiemers said...

The pictures were all so good! I don't know how you will choose. I will have to say my favorite ones of the family are ones where ya'll are seperated in small families. Glad you had a good observation!