How can that be?!? These 12 weeks sure have gone by fast. I will have to say I'm feeling great...yes I'm still a little sleepy and need naps. I have not been sick in a while which has been really nice, but it really wasn't bad to start with. My belly is really starting to pooch.
So what's baby Ward been up to: he or she has doubled in size during the past three weeks, weighing in now at 1/2 ounce and measuring (crown to rump) about 2 1/2 inches. About the size of a large fresh plum, baby Ward is hard at work in the development department!!
Baby,
Mommy and daddy love you so much already. I have really enjoyed having you grow inside my tummy these last 12 weeks. You just keep up the good work and keep growing to be the healthy, adorable little baby I know you will be. I think about you 24/7, I wonder who you are going to look like. Will you have your daddy's awesome facial structure or mommy's round face? Will you take after you aunt and uncle's and be taller than your old mom and dad? But don't you worry about any of that you will be your own little person and we will love you just the way you are!! Your only job right now is to stay nice and cozy in moms tummy and grow. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks when we go to the doctor!! I have to say I LOVE seeing you on that screen, hope you put on another show like you did last time.
Love,
Mommy
XOXO
I have also made it through my first semester of teaching!!! It was sad to see some of my kiddos go but it's kind of nice to start fresh. I have some that come visit me everyday which makes me feel really good. I actually feel like I'm in my element now...I LOVE teaching. This semester has started out GREAT.

3 comments:
You're 1/3 of the way through...I can't believe it! Sorry, it has been County Show week so we've been crazy busy!
Only 38 weeks to go!!!!
I meant to say 28 weeks. Hit the wrong number!!!
Post a Comment