Friday, January 15, 2010

This baby is active!!

I will just start by saying I am a bit of a worry wart (and that's putting it lightly ha)!!  I was concerned because my blood sugar was going REALLY low A LOT and I was not having any pregnancy symptoms like I was earlier.  I called my WONDERFUL doctor and she was not concerned but she said if it would put my mind at ease she would do another sonogram.  Well I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to see our baby so I went in today.  Everything was GREAT we saw the little heart beating away!!  Baby Ward looked like it was having a dance party in there it was too cute.  We got a little video of it.  So here is a new pic and the video. (Sorry the picture will have to do for now, I can't get the video uploaded.  I will try when we get back from dinner.)


5 comments:

Candice Ronshausen said...

awww... peanut ward is getting bigger! I am so happy everything is going well. I love you!!!

Love with a Latte said...

The video is so neat! I have something waiting for you on my blog today! happy Saturday!

Dez, Jenn and Ava Lewis!!! said...

so precious!!! That is so special to have a video!

ajphillips said...

So neat...isn't it just amazing!

The Wiemers said...

Look how much the baby has already grown!!! Glad everything turned out ok.