A High School Teacher:
My kiddos say and do some things that make you say....REALLY!!!
- One student was absent a few days and was not able to do his speech. He came in and tried to turn in his written speech and I told him that was not going to do any good without actually giving the speech to the class...he said well that's stupid it's all right there. My response was "WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS CLASS????" Silly kid!!
- This week has been a CRAZY week because not only did we TAKS test one day but we benchmark tested the other 4. I usually have the agenda written on the board but not today because honestly we weren't doing much. Well no joke 15 kids came in and asked "What are we doing today?" again me being the smarty pants I can be I said....STUFF!!!
- Another thing that was out of the usual today is that I usually give my students fill in the blank notes...but not today. HA was that a mistake. They acted like I was putting them through some cruel and unusual punishment. My response was when you get into college they don't hand you nice little fill in the blank notes you actually have to use your BRAIN!!! I guess it's just too much to ask these kids to think for themselves.
CAN YOU TELL I'M GLAD THE WEEKEND IS HERE!!!
I just have to laugh these things off or I will pull my hair out....never a dull moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment