Monday, April 12, 2010

J Baby has a crib!!

Friday night Gordon put together Jaxon's crib:
Gordon looking at all the parts
"Did I just put that on backwards?"  I promised to keep my mouth shut and I think I did pretty good...I tend to be a little bossy at times.  Sorry babe!!
Daddy by his finished product
We had to test it out with our "1st Child" he didn't like it too much...as you can see by the tongue.
This is the next day when we got the room all cleaned out and put the crib in it's place.
I got the fabric swatches in for the bedding and I LOVE it!!  I can't wait to order it and for the room to be painted!!
Can you say SPOILED...this is just from my mom, sister and Gordon's mom.
This is one of my favorites...I love when little boys look like little men.
We went from this....to this
Jaxon's room didn't have much light and that room gets a little stuffy so we decided to go with the fan.  Plus it just looks so much better!!
So we have a LONG way to go but it's a start.

2 comments:

ajphillips said...

It looks good...where did you find his crib? I'd say he is spoilt already! Fun & Exciting times!

The Wiemers said...

Isn't it so much fun! You won't even need a baby shower!!! Ha Ha!