Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our 1st Shower

Today the counselors that I worked with last year threw me a baby shower at school.  I can't explain how sweet all of these ladies are.  I love going to work everyday because of all these people!! Everything was too cute!!  I was just overwhelmed by all the gifts we got.  Here are some pictures.  As soon as we got home we set up and put everything away.
This was the adorable cake that LeAnn (our registrar) made. She is SO talented!!
The food set up with Jaxon's name that Mary (one of the counselors) made.  Again I am surrounded by very talented people!!
I'm SO blessed!!
Me with all my lovely hostesses!!

Jaxon's name at home.  Mary did such a great job matching it just from seeing a picture of the bedding.
Vicki got us the pack n play that we will use as a bassinet and changing table in our room for a little while.
My mom and Grandma got us the spa tub.  It has a little hose and everything.  My parents had also bought the crib!!
Gordon's aunt and Grandma got us this cute travel swing.
And lastly a belly pic.  Remember this is a long day after teaching a bunch of high school kids.  I'm not looking too fresh!!

6 comments:

ajphillips said...

How fun! It is all very very cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm so mad I couldn't be there!!! You are very blessed to have so many people care about you! you have so many people who love you and this bundle of joy..oh and let's not forget daddy Gordon! Miss you so much. Love your SIS

Whitney said...

Soooo fun and exciting!!!!! :)

Glenna said...

I like your dress and all the cute goodies you all received.

Christa said...

What a fun shower! Love Jaxon's name letters!

The Wiemers said...

The cake and letters are so cute! It starts to get real about now when you start filling the room up!