Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The MOST precious face I ever did see...Jaxon in 4D!!

Today I went to the doctor for a regular sonogram but come to find out the tech put it on 4D!!  It was SO amazing to see our little boy like that.  He is to.die.for already!!  I just can't stop looking at his beautiful little face.  OMG I'm in L.O.V.E!!

For you viewing pleasure...and yes we have a lot of pictures and I will show you every last one of them!!  I one proud momma. HEHE


That spot on his head is just him leaning on my uterus (nothing to be alarmed about!!)  I just think it's so cute that he his giving a thumbs up...like "I'm doing great in here mom and dad) ha.

So that is our handsome little man.  He is weighing in at 2.6 lbs, he has a lot more growing to do before his big day.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's the cutest baby ever! We love him so much and can't wait to meet him!!!

The Wiemers said...

Those are so good and yes he is so cute! Can you tell from baby pictures of you and Gordon who he looks like?

Tanner's Mom said...

How precious!! I always got so excited when I knew I would get to see him on screen ;)

ajphillips said...

Well aren't you lucky! He is precious! I was wondering the same thing, who does he look like? Maybe your nose?

Ashlee said...

I'm not real sure who he looks like yet. The only thing we can tell is that his eyes are set a little wider like mine. Gordon has a really narrow face so his are closer together. He looks like he has chubby checks and we both did as babies...I never lost mine. HA

The DePalermo Ranch said...

Too cute. Thank goodness for technology right? I am so excited for yall!

Candice Ronshausen said...

Ash, I am so excited for you guys! He is adorable. I can't wait to see him in real life. Congrats again mommy and daddy to be. See you soon!!!

Glenna said...

What great pictures. He looks perfect.

Unknown said...

okay... you said "classroom management" was a biggie for you. what is YOUR classroom management plan??

Cheryl said...

Just precious!!! I know you can not wait to meet your little man. I'm anxious for him to be here as well! Hannah keeps me busy so I don't post often but I am checking in on you regularly.