Monday, June 7, 2010

Showered with love…and lots of GIFTS!!

My amazing family and friends gave us a GREAT shower this past Sunday.  We are just so blessed and everything was just too CUTE.  We had about 40 ladies all in my parents house.  It was so funny to hear all the different conversations going on at once.  It was so nice to see some very special people we don’t get to see enough.  Jaxon is one lucky little baby to have so many people that care for him and love him. 

baby shower #2 139 baby shower #2 140

baby shower #2 141 baby shower #2 143

baby shower #2 144 baby shower #2 146

baby shower #2 163 baby shower #2 186 baby shower #2 177

baby shower #2 189

baby shower #2 198  baby shower #2 203 baby shower #2 205

baby shower #2 199 baby shower #2 210

baby shower #2 207baby shower #2 217 There are so many people I didn’t get pictures with!!  I’m so sad about that :(

I just have to thank all of my special hostesses:  Shellie, Patty, Amanda, Aunt Carol, Aunt Nancy, Candice, Alisha, Molly, Kayla, Ashley and Deni.  You are all so special to me and I love you all VERY much!!  Thank you for all your hard work…the shower was SO much more than I could have ever asked for.

I have to also thank my mom for having it at her house and all the hard work she did to get it ready.  I’m so lucky to have such a wonderful mother and Jaxon is going to LOVE is Mimi so much!! XOXO

2 comments:

Candice Ronshausen said...

So glad it turned out awesome. Hey when you get a chance can you email me some of the pics. Love you! xoxo

ajphillips said...

Ash it all turned out beautiful. Again, I'm sorry I didn't get to make it.