I cannot tell you how blessed I feel when I get to see this sweet little face!!
I am at the point in my pregnancy where I go to the doctor EVERY week. I just can’t believe I will be holding my baby boy so soon. Yes, I start the weekly visits earlier than others because of the diabetes. Everything is going great as far as that all goes, the doctors are so impressed with my numbers. Jaxon is doing just perfect as well. He is moving all about and starting to fill up his little home. As of last week he weighed a whooping 3.6 lbs!! It’s hard for me to believe that he is already that big. The tech measured his little foot for us today and said it was 6cm which is about 2.36in. I think that is just too cute!
J Baby LOVES to put his little hand in front of his face. The tech was trying to get him to move it by shaking my belly. My mother-in-law thought that was pretty funny. Since we are going every week for a sonogram the grandmas are taking turns going with us to see their grandbaby. It was really neat to see Vicki’s reaction…she was crying. Sorry Vicki I had to tell on you. We also got a video which is too neat. I can’t wait to show Jaxon when he gets older what he was like that early on.
Here are some more pics of our little man:
It just makes me want to hold him that much more!! It’s your turn next week Mimi…get ready you will love it!!
5 comments:
So excited for you! I agree, I can't believe he will be here soon and you will get to hold him in your arms. Love your shower pics. Hope you are having a restful summer! Take it easy and enjoy this time with your husband.
The pictures are so clear and Jaxon looks like a little doll. You look great and I know you are so excited. How sweet of you to share with the grandmother's your exciting visits to the doctor and to get to see a sneak preview of the little guy.
YAY!!! J baby is so darn cute and I am so excited that all is going well with your pregnancy. Remember when we were kids and we use to day dream about this day... well it's finally coming for you. Best of luck ashlee... LOVE YOU BUNCHES! Can't wait to spoil Jaxon with love when he gets here!!
You are very blessed.
That is so precious!!! Sorry we will miss your shower this weekend but Scott won't be in from Cali until late Friday night after being gone all week! Glad all is going well!
Post a Comment