So after re-typing the entire room we have BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT, STRIGHT stripes!! I couldn’t be more excited. Gordon has been working so hard at work and then he comes home in the evening and works even harder….what a man I have!! He painted the green ones and then as a surprise to him my mom came over and painted the cream ones. I think he was a happy camper when he got home and it was finished. We have some touching up to do here and there but for the most part in turned out GREAT!! Mom is going to spend the week with me and hopefully we will get it all knocked out.
The chair rail is going right above the stripes and then we (and by that I mean poor hubby) are going to put up the crown molding. I just can’t wait to see the end result!!
I have been watching these two silly boys all week….
My sister, George and Koby went to the coast for vacation so I got to watch Mr. Scotty. He has been a very good boy!! I think Cole will miss him when he goes home on Sunday.
I have also been writing a bunch of these….
I am the world’s worst about procrastinating. I feel AWFUL that this has not been done yet!! I figure I better get that round finished before my next shower…which is ummmm TOMORROW!! So those of you who are waiting on one of those there above, it is coming SOON!!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
6 comments:
It's precious! I love it! Trust me... we've striped 2 rooms so I know how much work it is! Great job Gordon!
I looks great...I'm impressed!
Love what yall did with the baby room!!!!
I love the stripes! I had planned to do stripes in our nursery too. They look awesome!
His nursery is looking adorable. He is such a lucky little baby! We are so excited for you!
Looks Great!!! This is when it starts to get really real and then you sit in thier room and just wait!
Post a Comment