Gordon and I before the c-section (which by the way was not bad at all!!)
This lovely lady is the reason why the c-section was not bad!! This is Dr. K and I love her SO much!!
These pictures are of Jaxon in the NICU. Little man pulled his IV out last night and then he pulled his feeding tube out today. Thank goodness he hasn't needed the feeding tube since then so they left it out for the time being.
Mommy feeding her good boy
Close up of him being so alert! I think he looks like his handsome daddy when he opens his eyes up.
Sorry I was late on updating, it just got a little hectic when they decided to take him to the NICU yesterday evening. He is doing really well right now so they did take him off the sugar water and now they will just make sure that his numbers stay up. Bless his little heart he has been such a trooper through all the pricks he has had. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!! I can't wait to show him off some more. I can't tell you what a proud momma I am.
9 comments:
Congrats!! He is a handsome little man!
Looks like another blondie! He's just as precious as can be. I'm not sure who he looks like though. YOu may have to post yours and Gordon's baby pictures. I hope everything is going good today!
Congrats! He is so cute! Hope he is doing better and you all can go home soon.
Congratulations!!! He is absolutely precious! Glad your c-section went smoothly. Hoping for a quick recovery for you and a smooth transition as Jaxon comes home.
oh, he is just precious!! congrats on the cutie!
He looks like his daddy =)Handsome!
Love little blondies!
You are in my thoughts at this very exciting time!
He is just precious! We will continue praying for you both! Can't wait to meet him!
Precious! Enjoy ever moment! It goes by sooooo fast!
congrats ashlee and gordon... he is so precious. Can't wait to hold the little man soon. LOVE YOU BUNCHES
Post a Comment