Thursday, July 22, 2010

Update (this was written on Wednesday July 21st)

Mr. Jaxon is having some issues keeping his blood sugar up.  My poor little baby has been taken down to the NICU to have an IV started and he will be monitored for 24 hours.  I'm just so sad that I can't have him in my room right now.  This is a very common for a baby of a diabetic mother.  Please just keep our little man in your prayers!!  Here are some pictures of the delivery.  Many more pictures to come!!



3 comments:

Christa said...

Congratulations Ashlee! He is beautiful! Praying for your little guy!

Tanner's Mom said...

He is so precious!! YAY! What a sweet baby boy! And you look fantastic to have just had him!
Can't wait to see more pics! I have been looking everyday!!

Shelley said...

Congrats! He is adorable! We were in NB Wed-Fri at the Bahn and I was thinking of you :) Hope Mr. Jaxon is doing GREAT!