Saturday, August 21, 2010

1 Month old!!

My Sweet Baby Boy,

You are one month old and your mommy just can't believe it.  It seems like just yesterday I had you but it also feels like I have never been without you.  You are such a sweet...sweet little man.  You love to sleep!! Most of our visitors only get a glimpse at your beautiful little eyes because you usually sleep in their arms.  You are such a strong guy.  The second day you were here you held your head up and turned it.  You make the funniest little sounds and faces.  I can't really see your little eyebrows because they are so blonde but you sure can make some expressions with them!!  OMG your sneezes are to die for...you do this funny little thing after you sneeze that makes momma and daddy laugh every time.  You love your swings.  That is how mommy takes her bath and showers.  I just take you in there with me and you seem very content.  Jaxon son you are growing WAY too fast for my liking.  Just before your one month birthday you started wearing size 1 diapers and some of your little newborn onesies no longer fit.  I'm excited about that and sad at the same time.  It will be so nice to get to put you in your cute outfits.  You have made your mommy and daddy so happy and we couldn't love you anymore.  Life is so fun with you and we are so blessed to be your parents.  I can't wait to see what you will do next!!
My little guy didn't want to keep his eyes open!! ha

2 comments:

The Wiemers said...

Wow a month already! I know everyone says this but cherrish every moment because as you already know it goes by to fast! Glad all is well and he is a cutie!

ajphillips said...

Just now getting a chance to comment. It was good to see you Friday...and the little man and your mom too! He sure is growing!