I'm soooo behind on my blogging!! You would think I have all the time in the world these days because I'm not working but my little man keeps me on my toes. Please check back soon for the following post:
(no telling when I will get them up but they are in the making ha)
Jaxon at one month
Cody's birthday dinner
Momma's got a new do
Everything is NEW to me
I'm about to pack up and go spend the night at my parents and then mom, Jaxon and I are headed to the Phillips for a little visit. Jax is sure missing his Aunt Shell and big cuz Koby!!
2 comments:
Thanks for teasing us...now you have me wondering on all these post titles! Hope your taking the laptop and find some down time when everyone else is caring for Jax to blog!
LOL!! I will be looking for this post. I am interested to see what the New do looks like as well as the everything is "NEW" post =) Have fun girl!
Post a Comment