Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BEST photographer ever!!

My very SWEET friend Ashley took Jaxon's one month pictures this past Friday and the few she has finished editing have turned out too CUTE!!  We didn't get to take newborn pics with everything that has been going on so let me tell you trying to get a one month old to sleep when you want him to was a task. 

It was so much fun to hang out with Ashley and Jordan.  We are so lucky that we have contiuned our friendship after college and I look forward to many more years and memories with them!!  Thanks again Ash!!  We love you guys!!






5 comments:

ajphillips said...

Sorry I have yet to edit more, but I promise I will very soon! I fell asleep about 7:30 last night...I was so tired! So maybe I'll get some things done tonight!

ajphillips said...

I just now read your title to this post....I don't think so girlfriend. Thanks for the kind words, but I still have lots to learn!

The Wiemers said...

I would have to agree with the heading of your post! Those are precious and I just love the one with the hat one! He is such a cutie! I really wanted to meet him last weekend when we were down for Scott's class reunion but yall wern't in town. Maybe we will meet him soon!

Candice Ronshausen said...

awww baby jax is adorable!

Ashley you are a GREAT photographer!!!

The DePalermo Ranch said...

He is so beautiful. You are truly blessed. We sure do miss you around here. Have to get together soon!