Sunday, August 8, 2010

A little of this and that...

This past weekend I celebrated by 26th birthday!!  It was so fun to celebrate my b-day with my little man.  His original due date was today, but I'm so glad I have had a few extra weeks with him.  My mom bought me a ice cream cake during the week because she didn't know if she would see me on my birthday. 
Saturday on my birthday we went out to my parents, they decided not to go to the coast.  They had picked up my grandma so we wanted her to be able to see Jaxon.
She is such a luck lady...Jaxon is her 7th great-grandchild!!
Jaxon also met his 2nd cousin Candice!!  Thanks for the flowers and candy Candice!!
Mimi sure does love her grand baby
Daddy playing with Jax at the table

Today we went to Church for the first time and Jaxon was PERFECT!!  He slept the whole time and woke up near the end to eat.  Nana fed him and he was back out so we could go out to lunch.  We went with Nana and Gigi.  Those two are also crazy about our little man and he loves them too!!

Gigi, Jaxon and Nana after lunch today
Gordon and I

I never had any professional maternity pictures taken so my sister and mom made me take some the night before I had Jaxon.  My sister took them in Jaxon's room and I think they turned out pretty good considering we are NO professionals HA












6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your maternity pictures are PRECIOUS!!! Your sister did a good job! I love, love, love that last picture. You must frame it.

Unknown said...

those maternity pictures are great! i like the last one best, too! your little man is precious... i see why everyone is in love with him :)

Candice Ronshausen said...

You welcome Ashlee.. I hope you had a great birthday spending time with me!!! :-) haha Congratulations on that little one he is so precious!!!

Christa said...

Happy Birthday! Your cake looks delish! Love your maternity pictures!!!

Tanner's Mom said...

Oh, I love the maternity pictures! The last is probably my fave!
Your sister did great on them! Thanks for the update!

The Wiemers said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Your belly pic are cute! Happy 2 weeks to Jaxon!