Here are some of my favorite pictures taken on my phone!! Hopefully these will hold you over till I can do a real post. I'm working on a new blog design and Jaxon's one month post so stay tuned.
You will notice a recurring theme when Jax is sleeping he loves to have his arms up. Silly boy. Also, I wanted to tell y'all what a great big brother Cole is. He is just too funny, he has to check everyone out that is holding his brother. Any time we put Jaxon in his swing or on his mat Cole is right there to make sure he is OK. One thing bad that Cole does is he loves to steal Jaxon's paci's!! I find them all over the house.
7 comments:
Love all the pictures...he is just so cute! Lacye loves pacis too...I use to buy them for her until I figured out she was chewing off the nipple in no time! But she will steal them from the kids if you don't watch her!
He is SOOO cute!
So precious!!! Looks like he loves to sleep!
He is the most precious thing EVERRR! Oh wait maybe I am just biast because he is related to me! haha... just kidding!
Love you all!
oh isn't he precious. i bet you are having so much fun with him!
I love the sleeping pictures with his arms up! Too precious!
Looks like he is doing great. You can just sit there and watch them sleep for hours and watch all their little expressions and poses they make. He is so little and sweet.
Post a Comment