Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My adorable little man

First of all Jaxon would like to wish his Pops a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  You can see from this picture that Pops and Jax have something is common....look at their hair (or lack of) haha.  We love you Pops and we are so lucky to have you!!  XOXO


Does this picture make me look fat???
I make some funny faces these days

I tried on my swim trunks for the first time...I think I look pretty cool!!
Just hanging out on this raining, gray Tuesday!!

5 comments:

ajphillips said...

Oh my has he grown! Looking at the close up of your chair, ours looks very similar....it's a different style but the fabric looks close. Is it a Best Chair?

Ashlee said...

I know it's crazy how fast he is growing!! Ours is not a Best I'm not sure of the brand, we got it a Babies-R-Us. I'm glad I went with that color because I can always use it for the 2nd one!!

Ashlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanner's Mom said...

SO ADORABLE!!!!!!
He is changing so much!!!

The Wiemers said...

Look at those big blue eyes! Soo sweet!