Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall Banner



I made this banner today for Whitney.  Sure hope she likes it!!


6 comments:

ajphillips said...

Looks just like her with that leopard in there!

Whitney said...

Couldn't be more perfect! Just send me an invoice to my e-mail when you have the shipping! :)

Whitney said...

Couldn't be more perfect! Just send me an invoice to my e-mail when you have the shipping! :)

The DePalermo Ranch said...

Oh my goodess, you are SO talented. That is beautiful!

Candice Ronshausen said...

GREAT JOB!!! I am so proud of my little cousin... you made me want to copy you now!

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

Awww gorgeous banner!!!! I make banners too, but a little different than this one. I was wondering if you'd like to do a giveaway and I can advertise you on my blog and facebook. I have over 650 fans so you will get some fans i'm sure. Email me at atozebracelebrations@hotmail.com.
Beautiful work!!! :)~Nancy~