We took Jaxon over to his Nana and G-Paw's today and had a little fun. Jaxon went for a little ride on Keystone. They found a little cowboy hat that fit him perfectly. We also cut out a pumpkin to put the babies in. They didn't like it much at first but then they were ok with it. It made for really cute pictures!!
Jaxon riding Keystone (Uncle Garrett's dog)
How cute is that little cowboy!!
Sweet Miss B
This is daddy and Jaxon matching. I LOVE these two boys SOOOOO much!! Cole wanted in the pic too!! I actually love all THREE of my boys. Man I need a girl one of these days. hehe









2 comments:
That pumpkin thing is so funny! I've seen that before! I like his hat...I think Cooper had one of those little ones too!
I can't believe they let you put them in the pumpkin but it was too cute!!!
Post a Comment