Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sweet Sweet SMILES!!!

I could seriously just eat this child up!!!  He is just smiling ALL the time now and it just melts my heart each and every time.  Gordon and I ask ourselves everyday how we got so lucky to have such a beautiful child.  He is the light of our lives and I don't remember life without him. 

This is Mr. Smiles on Halloween.  We just dressed him in his little Halloween outfit and sat outside and passed out candy.



This ones a little blurry but still adorable
Look at that double chin...runs in the family
Daddy is SOOO funny
"Okay enough already"

6 comments:

ajphillips said...

Awwwh I love those smiles and giggles. I think he looks good in red too!

Glenna said...

Oh my look at those sweet smiles. Love it! Isn't it fun when they start smiling and talking to you. He sure is growing and changing and looks like such a sweet boy.

Candice Ronshausen said...

He looks like you when you were a baby ash... so funny! :-) cutie pie!!

The DePalermo Ranch said...

He is so adorable. I am so happy for both of you! What a sweet little boy, it only gets better from here!

The Wiemers said...

Ahhh look at those big smile and cute little cheeks. I think the same thing, What did I do before Cooper?

Whitney said...

Awwww... sweet smiles! Precious!!