Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Little Pumpkin

We took Jaxon to the pumpkin patch on Saturday to get a few pictures.  Let me tell ya it's not easy propping a baby up on pumpkins!!  It was a little warm and he was not liking it at all so we did the best we could.
Could this baby get any sweeter???? hehe









We took pictures in both our Halloween and Thanksgiving outfits!!  I didn't get a picture of the pumpkin bottom!! ha

5 comments:

ajphillips said...

I love all the little holiday outfits! I like your hair too! Did you cut it again or just color it? I'm definitely ready for it to cool off...and it doesn't seem like it is ever going to!

The Wiemers said...

What a cute little Pumpkin and beautiful family!

Candice Ronshausen said...

awww don't you guys make a cute pilgrim family! LMAO!!

Glenna said...

Cute pictures. The little pumpkin sure is growing and you look great, so trim and slim.

Candice Ronshausen said...

just fyi ... i changed my url to candiceguenther.blogspot.com