I also became a aunt to the most precious little girl this past Thursday!! Bentley McKay Ward was born at 4:05 am 6.10lbs. She has the most hair I have ever seen on a baby!! It's so fun to have a teeny tiny baby to hold again. Congratulations to Garrett and Darilyn y'all did a great job. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to spoil a little girl. I just can't wait to see Jaxon and Bentley become the best of friends!!
This is the proud daddy and his baby girl!! Look at that smile...I think he is in L.O.V.E
Cousins!! Gosh Jaxon looks HUGE up next to Bentley
Sweet baby girl with her eyes kind of open
Love sleeping babies
This is Jaxon about to watch his mommy get dunked. We had meet the mustangs last weekend and one of the activities to raise money was to dunk your teacher. One kiddo got me EVERY TIME!!
I was SCARED out of my mind. Gordon thought it was pretty funny. Yes, my hair is really dark now and I'm extremely white. That's what happens when you are pregnant most of the summer.
3 comments:
Glad going back to work is going well for you! I'm with you on being WHITE...since I was sick I hated to be hot so I am already so white and scared to know what I will look like this winter. I too got my hair a little darker, but I actually think it makes me look even whiter at times!
Good to see pics of that little sweetie!
Glad all is well. It is amazing how much they grow in just a few months.
I so wish I would have known you were in a dunking booth! I would have paid kids to dunk you! haha just kidding... glad everything has gone so well.
Post a Comment